Vision and Mission
Living for the glory of God and showing His love to others
Our vision is to be a body of believers firmly grounded in Jesus Christ, being sustained by Him and growing in the love and grace God has shown us in Christ through His Holy Spirit revealed in the Bible, the Word of God. And we will show this love through works of ministry and service, in word and deed, to one another as a body of believers and to the larger Seattle area in the communities God has placed us. Our mission is...
- To faithfully preserve and proclaim the Word of God
- To extend the love and grace Christ has extended to us to those who are in need
- To enfold into our fellowship those who have repented of their sins, accepting Jesus Christ as their LORD and Savior
- To encourage one another to cultivate a deeper relationship with God and to live obediently is every aspect of life
- And to use the various gifts God has given us for the advancement of Christ’s Kingdom in Seattle, Washington state, the Pacific Coast, the United States of America and beyond
Catechism: Question 101
Q: What do we pray for in the first petition?
A: In the first petition (which is, "Hallowed by Your name") we pray, that God would enable us and others to glorify Him in all that whereby He makes Himself known; and that He would dispose all things to His own glory. Matthew 6:9; Psalm 67:2,3; Psalm 83.